The receptionist was so nice and offered a half price hair cut as a new customer, so the cost was £22 instead of £44, Quite simply I asked for the cut to allow my hair to curl around the edges and definitely Not a short back and sides.What I have is an upside down kitchen mop cut.

Comments from friends and family scaled from OMG to what have they done to your hair. An unrelated store keeper spent 5 minutes showing me all the reasons the hair cut was so bad, describing how it looked like a bowl had been used to chop around my skull and how the chunks were uneven. I could go on and on about the disaster hair cut, a pic on Facebook/Twitter will make up for any unsaid expletives, so watch for a tag to Rush. On leaving the salon I was so upset and said so, so they did offer the cut free, but not paying was never my reason to saying how bad the cut was, so I paid, yet none of them offered to have a try at remedying the cut.

This remedying took a call to customer service, so a stylist did give it a try (after I had to hang around for 3 hours), the initial cut is so bad there was not much she could do, it is going to take months.

Feel so upset, have not had such a bad hair cut ever, is so bad every time I catch a mirror even after 4 days I still am taken aback, some times I even cry.Worse of all was that I thought the salon would be reliable considering the normal charges which are relatively high for Bristol..

Review about: Rush Hair And Beauty Haircut.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Rush Hair And Beauty?

Comments