I have previously visited Rush Camdem, and was very happy with the service provided. Today I visited Rush at Westfield Stratford and was extremely disappointed with the service I received.

When discussing with the hair dresser the style I would like, she explained that it was not possible to make my hair curlier, than it already is. Which I understood. I then asked that she simply defined the curls with a defuser. I asked about treatments, and she gave me little information about the products. She was unable to explain explain which treatment would be best, or offer the variety I have just read about on the website.

Washing and treatment

We went through, for the wash. To my understanding, we were going to wash, condition, then spray a treatment, then a mask. This process was not carried out. I know she sprayed something in my hair, and possibly put a mask in, this was it. Only two process were carried out. Whilst waiting for the treatment she rushed off to continue a conversation with her colleges. She then walked over to informed me that she could not continue with the service and that her manager was going carry out the blow dry.

She did not massage the products into my hair, but simply was it out. At no stage was I asked about the temperature of the water.

Blow dry

She trimmed my hair, as requested, and asked about the length and style. She then gave the blow dryer to who she claimed her manager. He was the receptionist. My curls were not defined. My hair looked awful. It was just FRIZZ! I was distressed with what he had done.

Pay

When asked about the service at the till, I explained that it was very frizzy. She asked the gentleman to put more products in. He continued to run his finger though my hair, which was at this point very dry and frizzy. I explained that I wanted him to define the curls. He did not know what to do. He said that he can relax it, then use an iron, but suggested that he would not be able to do this. I assume that this was because he was the receptionist, rather than a stylist. He knew nothing about the products and how to define the curls.

The service I have received at Rush today was unacceptable. I will not be returning to Westfield Stratford Rush.

I was forced to go to Toni and Guy next door. The stylists at Toni and Guy were more able to meet the demands to their customers.

I did expect more from Rush, and feel let down. I am devastated that I had to pay for a service that I am not satisfied with.

Please email me in regards to the service I have received, and out line what Rush intends to do as a result of this.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of rush hair haircut and associated monetary loss in the amount of $113. Rush Hair And Beauty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned rush hair haircut in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Rush Hair And Beauty.

Had an Experience with Rush Hair And Beauty?

Comments